Our Whitstable based car garage is fully equipped to deal with all kinds of repairs from mechanical to bodywork and resprays. We have the experience and knowledge to conduct car repair work in the most efficient and comprehensive manner, allowing us here in Whitstable to provide competitive quotes. If you can find a like for like quote elsewhere and can provide us with the written copy we will meet or beat it.
We are happy to conduct MOT related repairs, providing you with a competitive quote and waiting for your confirmation before conducting any work.
Some of the repair work we specialise in Whitstable are:
- MOT Repairs - Repair work may be necessary to get your vehicle back on the road as a result of your MOT. We can provide a quote for this before conducting any work and use only high quality OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts.
- Cambelts - A snapped timing belt can cause serious and expensive damage to the engine as it controls the timing of the crankshaft and camshaft and the opening and closing of the valves in time with the pistons. It is vital that your cambelt is replaced in accordance with your manufacturer's specified intervals.
- Exhausts - From exhaust system rebuilds to replacement catalytic converters, diesel particulate filters and flexi pipe repairs we can provide competitively priced repairs using quality OEM parts
- Batteries - You can’t start your car without one and they often give very little indication that they are about to fail. Battery replacement is a quick and simple process, as with our other repair work we only use OEM replacement batteries.
- Brakes - Including repair work to the brake discs, brake pads, hydraulics, hoses, calipers, cylinders and all mechanical workings of your brakes.
- Clutches - Including full clutch assembly, clutch refurbishment and clutch replacements, all using OEM parts such as LUK and SACHS, all covered by the guarantee.
- Suspension and Steering - This can include repairs to ball joints, wishbones, track control arms, road springs, shock absorbers, suspension bushes, steering racks and the hydraulic components.
- Engine Repairs - Including repairs and refurbishments to the head gasket, valve stem seal replacements, engine plates and remanufactured engine reassembly. Our engine repairs use quality OEM parts
- Gearbox - Offering both repairs and replacements to gearboxes and clutches we will first need to determine where any issues may lie. Our technicians will be able to get a good idea from a short drive in your vehicle, any noticeable changes in performance should be reported upon booking your vehicle in for repair.
To enquire about any work you may need please contact us on 01227 770574 or fill in our contact form so that we may provide you with a preliminary quote for the work required.